In conjunction with existing Marine Corps Support Services
and other civilian support organizations, the Marine Support
Committee will provide further assistance to Marines and their
families within the local area
Goals and Objectives
- Provide follow-up support to injured Marines, their families
and families of Marines killed in action.
- Coordinate with Marine Corps units to identify those in need
- Make initial contact introduce MCCC Support Services
- Establish those-to-be-supported database.
- Maintain history / issues / contact information.
- Develop scheduled recall (ongoing contact- keeping in touch).
- Serve as a central clearinghouse to direct those Marines/family
members to appropriate support services after handoff by
appropriate Marine Corps unit.
- Expand MCCC web site to incorporate news and links as it
relates to family support.
- Develop and produce a support manual/binder. Reference tool
for non-computer users.
Committee Member Responsibilities
Chairman Interface With Marine Corps Personnel/Familes/Other
Member(s) who establish and maintain contact with assigned families.
Member(s) who will update database/web site.
Member(s) who will produce Binders.
Member(s) who will endeavor to stay current of support services
and submit updates.